World’s wealthiest people now richer than before the credit crunch
World Wealth Report reveals soaring numbers of rich individuals in Asia Pacific region. The world’s wealthiest get richer and richer.
The globe’s richest have now recouped the losses they suffered after the 2008 banking crisis. They are richer than ever, and there are more of them – nearly 11 million – than before the recession struck.
World’s wealthiest people
Guardian, 22 June 2011
Picture Copyright: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anth3000/
- The Rich Are Growing, What They Do With Their Money (BAC) (247wallst.com)
- The rich get richer as the rest of America is screwed (rt.com)
- Report: More Asian millionaires than European ones (ctv.ca)
- Asia’s millionaire population overtakes Europe (theglobeandmail.com)
- Asia surpasses Europe in millionaires and wealth (whitelocust.wordpress.com)
- India now has 153,000 millionaires; 12th highest in world (mathilic.wordpress.com)